For new students trying to decide which class you would like to enrol into, we invite you to redeem a single visit to any class as a Free Trial.
To be eligable for a free trial class you must be either:
– 13 years or over, and have parental permission.
– 18 years or over.
To redeem your Free Trial:
1. Head over to our “Student Portal”
2. Click on “Create an Account” and read and understand our Policies.
3. In the left hand menu, navigate to Students and add yourself as a student.
4. In the left hand menu, navigate to Classes and select the class you would like to do a free trial in. Change the enrolment type from “active” to “trial”. In the notes box please let us know what date(s) you would like to do the trial on. Be sure to continue through all the screens until you see a “Your registration completed sucessfully” in green.
4. This will come through to us as a request. Dependant upon availability on the day you have chosen, you’ll receive an email from us either confirming your booking is approved or letting you know you the day you have chosen is already full and note other available dates, hoping one of those works for you.
5. Come along to your confirmed class time. If you enjoyed yourself and would like to enroll, please log into your account and select your class time and date (this time keeping the enrolment type as “Active”) and add it to your cart. You will also be asked to enter payment details and your first payment will be deducted once you complete your transaction.
PLEASE NOTE: The initial ten weeks of classes must be paid regardless of attendance, thereafter cancellations can be accepted at any time. A yearly registration fee of $55 will be included in your first payment.